Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My tsunamy

Tsunamy is an interesting character. She and I were roommates when I first came to NYC, she's a celebrity hairstylist, born and raised in Brazil. I like my Tsunamy but she wanted to control me too much. I was, how do they say it, oh yes, I was her "Faghead" for about a year until, until what exactly? I'm still not quit sure what exactly went down but there was tooo much fighting!! Not with me but with everyone at the salon which caused me problems to coexist with my fellow employees who are all Asian Russians, sweet girls. All they wanted to do was come to work make money and go home to their families.
But Nooo my Tsunamy would terrorize them to no avail. Poor gals! Their probably still getting terrorized. She has pushed them, spit on them, screamed & yelled.
She is a very talented stylist for being soo young but is Completely obsessed with becoming famous!!! It's her whole core and being. My Tsunamy is very sweet at times but, get on her bad side, Oohhh you will be chewed up and spit out!!! Ouch
Like I said, she is talented for being soo young. Who knows where she will be by the time she's my age either dead because she pissed someone off or a successful salon owner or manager. Good luck always my Tsunamy. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment