Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mind fuck

Lets talk about the art of mind f....ing.
I'm quit intrigued with this and the individuals I have encounter that have mastered this. My all Americana, apple pie sweetheart personality has fallen victim to this one to many times. Mmmhh, I have researched a lot on Narcissus I think it goes hand in hand. I fall victim to these sort of people because I am so sweet and kind. They are predators and I make the perfect victim. But, I have been pushed almost over the edge by one such character and I did shove back! I was quickly discarded. I never would think in a relationship of any kind there would be alternative motives. But there has been and I now have a keen eye for these talented, ruthless morons. Beating someone down to the point that they are on the floor crying and you thinking YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE, is an example that the master has taken control and destroyed the enemy. Forgive them, they know not what they do. But I know that this art is a learned trade. Most likely from an abusive parent! Aaahhh did I just say that?
Clients talk to me ABOUT EVERYTHING ! I had a client that confided in me that she believed she was experiencing this. I told her to get counseling. I should be married to a psychiatrist. He would be very busy. Now wouldn't that be a great office visit, "would you care to have a little lite trim before laying on the couch and venting it out." Tehe I'm too funny!
God Bless, let me give you the Italian kiss of death.....
Fung chew, Wong chew, Boo Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment