Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dismissed

I'm sorry but you have been dismissed from my life. I'm a sweet kind person and tired of always being second rate girl. I deserve sooo much to be someone's ALL!! You where not treating me well and I decided to keep on my own path of beliefs that if you don't meet my standards you need to be removed. Your level of narcissism was soo obvious and you even realize that you are one. You said it to me just the other day!!
I'm going to stick to my guns. I'd rather be alone than sell my soul to a devil. I've done that. You don't deserve me!! Please go order a mail order bride!! You like the foreigners anyway. That's because you can control them!! You are not going to control or verbally abuse this American girl!!! Ain't happening!!!
You need to keep it moving. And I don't even think Doctor Phil could get through to you!!! Good luck destroying someone else's life. GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment