Monday, April 22, 2013

CAPRICORN

I am a quiet observer. But do me wrong I will come in your back door and kick your legs out! It will most likely be in a very fashionable manner. I don't mind fuck because why should I play that game? I will simply say my piece and turn and walk away from your despicable ass forever. Just remember, YOU are a representation of yourself!? Aaahhh !
What you throw out into the universe WILL come back, if it hasn't already. Some of you are just blind to it. That's ok. I will sit quietly back and wait and watch your downfall. It will get you. It comes in many forms, bad health, death, relationship problems, financial problems,
But believe me it will come a knocking
And when it does come to you for throwing evil out to the universe don't get upset? This is your karma....
GOD BLESS


No comments:

Post a Comment