Monday, April 22, 2013

Finding the right hairdresser

It's not easy now a days to find the right hairstylist. In fact it's down right hard!! So if and when you do, stay, stay!!! Stop being that bitch that hops from one stylist to the next!! God!! That's sooo tiring!!!
It's all about a "connection." Like when you met your significant other. A connection. Two people meet, have the same interest, same things in common
Like and enjoy each others company. Can talk and communicate well.
It's really not about just doing hair. It's making that connection. Being able to connect and make people feel loved, welcomed and appreciated and hopefully beautiful in the end is the most rewarding.
Whenever you come into my business or wherever I work, I want you to be welcomed, warmly greeted, it's your time, come relax and enjoy. I hope you have a wonderful salon experience with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment