Sunday, April 21, 2013

Heart surgeon

Last week there was man that had a heart attack right in front of me & I thought he was drunk or on drugs. I'm sorry, but I'm living and working in New York, sorta is the norm for subway rides and walking the streets. I've grown soo use to the disfunction. I feel terrible though, it's been waying on my heart that I took that attitude first. I hope he was ok. The one thing I keep telling myself, I was the one to seek help, everyone else just stood there.
I don't know why heart attack victims find me! This is the third person in two years that has been with me and has had a heart attack?? Is there heart surgeon written all over me?? I certainly would luv the paycheck, so would my children who think I shit out money!! My kids and the money thing is a whole other story!!
My ex had a heart attack while with me
But if you talk to him, that was brought on by the stress of dating me!! Oh, too hot to handle!! Tehe the second was one of my hairdresser friends, I picked him up from airport and bang!! He was taken down .
Now this?? It's like my client had the black Madonna showing up everywhere ??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment