Friday, April 26, 2013

America's senior citizens

I'm at the salon and just noticed, our senior girls all look the same. They all drive the same cars, wear the same clothes. Their cars are either Oldsmobiles or Lexus SUV's, every now and then you will see them in a new Cadillac. The women's clothing is mostly matronly yuppy. The classic Oxford button down stripped shirt, black pants, and some sort of ugly flat. Their hair is all the same. That cut that I'm sure all their husbands feel like their sleeping with a guy. Shaved gone in the nape longer up top, ears cut out so their poor glasses don't get caught in the hair! Damn, I hate when that happens!!! Clones, god is this what I have to look forward to?? Just kill me! I thought we weren't our gramma's generation???

No comments:

Post a Comment