Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day at the salon

NYC style, madhouse, luv. Met a few interesting clients today. One from Germany was familiar with my last name. Doesn't get any more German than that. Tehe, met another client did his ancestry
Related to Pocahontas family came over Mayflower!! Luv, luv history! True American.
The client from Germany had just moved here and Absolutly luvs it!! Thank god, of coarse not here to cause any problems!!! Said he's a journalist. Was in Boston on day of bombing but got out
after that and came back to New York.
Met two young girls, both friends, roommates, going out on dates. Aaahhh to be young again. How wonderful!!
And of coarse, my girl from the Bronx, the one who acts like Fran Drescher, tooo funny!!! She really needs her own show. Native New Yorkers, the ones born in the Boroughs with the REAL New York City accents are sooo funny!!! I've noticed those born and raised in Manhattan have noooo accent!! I know why, it's there well bred schooling. In the Boroughs their annunciation of the English language is not corrected like it is in Manhattan private schools!! LMAO
SItting in Time Sguare at a favorite bar, a little lite AC/DC playing!!! Sooo luv
The one girl I work with that is just a sweety, I pushed her over the edge!!!
I kept blowing her foils off her cart as I was blow drying, she stopped and came
Over and said, " girl, you blow my foils around again, I'm beating your ass!"
Oh, said I. Lol
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment