Friday, April 26, 2013

Always on my mind

I have to say my career is the utmost, next to my children, important thing in my life. The company that I work for I have to say is one hell of a great enterprise in the city! These guys own nine salons!!
I can't wait for the day to hear their hole story. How they started their trials and tribulations and their failures as they continue to run their business. I wish when I first came to New York I would've come straight to their dynasty. Instead I worked for the ungrateful Russians who are going nowhere quick!!
  Let.s say this, the trouble with an educated man is his education goes to his head and not to his heart. The path you travel should encompass your heart not your head. My hairdressing world consumes my heart not my head. It's what makes me happy. When I'm standing behind that chair making someone beautiful and entertaining them, WOW!!! Then when we chair talk, get all the stylists and clients laughing it's the best!!! Who doesn't want to come to a salon where your warmly greeted,
people are smiling and laughing, you are LOVED??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment