Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Devil wears Michael Kors

Yesterday I had the client from HELL!!!
Usually you will encounter one of these once or twice a year. Well, working in a city with 8 million people us hairstylist are going to encounter these bitch asses more often!!! They are the most frustrating people on the planet!! Ok, I realize I'm not going to make everyone happy. And although the world wishes I could be everyone's hairstylist, I just can't!!! And really Don't want to be if there's no connection with each other. Go, go terrorize someone else!!! I'm not entertaining bullshit anymore at my age!!!
Oh, and by the way, if you haven't noticed I'm not exactly unattractive!!! So, what could I possibly do to make you look any worse than you already do??!!!
Anyway, this client was just a hot mess, couldn't sit still, couldn't even sit through my consultation!! I tried and tried to get out of her what EXACTLY she wanted!!! Her English was bad, but I kept repeating back to her, " ok this is what
You want me to do?" Couldn't even answer correctly!! This was a complete loss!! This is that time in hairdressing when you need to realize you can't service the crazies!!! No, No!! I'm not owning this
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment