Saturday, April 27, 2013

Coffee shop

Aaahhh, back in The city, my happy place.
Sitting at my favorite diner. The staff is awesome, the food is good and the entertainment that I always require is perfect. As long as I work in the upper east side I will continue to come to my wonderful little diner. All us locals come here. Everyday the same crowd trickles in and we all say hello or have lite conversations. Right now some little boy behind me is eating a big pile of pancakes and it smells sooo good!! I sooo wish I could eat pancakes without gaining weight or getting an upset stomach!!! God the smell is killing me!!! Sooo yummy!! My breakfast was lite. Heading to salon soon what will the day bring. My wild girl is on today! She's the Fran Drescher girl from the Bronx, she is a true New Yorker, soo much fun! Weather is gonna be fab, calling for a high of 70. It's gonna be a great day in New York.... More later
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment