Thursday, April 25, 2013

Consultation class

I terrorized the owners of my salon yesterday in consultation class. In the forty some years that they have been in the business I'm sure they have encountered many different dysfunctional personalities! We can be the utmost unusual characters on the planet. With that being said, I opened my mouth how men have the upper hand in our business. Women just LLLUUUVVV the attention of a good looking man!! Gay or not!! If their not getting attention at home they will most likely get it from that hotty at the salon!! Don't kid yourself!! Well, that drove them through the roof!! MEOW
I am now known as negative Nelly.
Nelly seems to be a nice name, I think I'll keep it, just for a while..... Xoxo
P.S. I was told not to speak the rest of the class!!! IMAGINE!!! Meee no speak!!!
GASTLY!!! Just GASTLY!!!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment