Sunday, April 21, 2013

Working my chair

I guess I never thought to much bout this.
Am I to work that chair like that girl works her corner ?? That girl working the corner is making Bank ya know!! Mmmhhh
The classes have always talked bout selling retail? Now the new term is "work"
My chair, interesting for I thought I was doing this. I've always been a busy stylist, isn't that showing I'm working my chair??? I was the girl who got all the clients because of my friendly disposition and I don't lack in being a good representation of the beauty industry.
Mmmhh, lets deal more with, work the chair concept. Am I working my chair correctly??? Well yesterday client from hell makes you want to sit her down and spin that chair till she flies all the way to the moon!! Oh, did I just say that!!
MEOW


No comments:

Post a Comment