Friday, April 26, 2013

Lets talk about failure

Yes, lets talk about ALL my failures, and there are many! I'm such an EFFN failure at life I should have a book called fifty ways to EFF up!!! The only thing is, I wear my failures with much PRIDE and tend to laugh my ass off at them! By the way I have a cute little ass....tehe We all make mistakes,
it's just how we handle them. I always seem to pick myself up and move on, usually feeling just awefull and beating myself up for months and months. Because you know I am a capricorn and we like to wallow in grief. Always remember some defeats are a step to victory.
     Think of it like this, anybody who is currently achieving anything is also risking failure.Look at me, I walked away from my hoo hum surburbia life to try a new dream in New York City. I'm  not quarenteed anything! No one owes me a thing. But I live on the edge of failure on a daily basis, but is it deterring me??? NOOO I'm not afraid, well really I am but that's just who I am. They always say failure is the necessary evil toward success. If we are never going to risk failure, we are never going to get a chance to succeeed. The greatest mistake in your life that you can do is to always fear you will fail.
   I can't STAND these cold percise perfect people, who in order not to speak wrong, never speak at all, and in order not to do anything wrong, NEVER do anything!!! What a bunch of jerk off's!!
    Successful people stop growing and learning when they become less and less willing to risk failure
failure is a delay, not your defeat!! Sooo get the hell out there and fail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment