Monday, July 1, 2013

NO ONE CAN GIVE A GOOD HAIRCUT?

I talked to some guys this morning at the golf club. We got to talking about their hair. They all had nice haircuts but all agreed how hard it is to find someone who can cut their hair well??
Mmhh interesting. I asked them to
Do tell. Soo interested!
They both said its the "clipper" thing.
They go places and the girls just don't know what their doing. Mmhh
Ok, good answer. The experience with some stylist is lacking. They said they would get a clipper cut but come home and still see a ton of long pieces???
Ok I get that being a seasoned stylist
I know exactly what's going on. Tehe
They both said they found Dominican guys who are barbers.
This is what I luv meeting people and picking their brains. People are always
willing to talk about their hair experiences.
And I'm always sooo willing to listen.
Ok off to work, let's do some hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment