Monday, July 29, 2013

SALON TURNOVER

Lets talk about this...
Mmhhh
Why do you think this happens???

If I owned a salon and always had a turn
Over I would have to analyze what I was
Projecting to my employees

Don't you think??

Am I the cause
The effect

Lets not be blind

If I'm a stubborn know it all
Difficult to work with
Condescending bitch

Ya, who is going to want to work for me?!

Clients become aware of this
It's sooo not a good image to project
To community

If the rest of us are just a #
You definitely are invaluable

There's plenty of jobs out there
Go get them
Your time has been unfulfilled
Not only that
Your not working your way up any ladder???

Are you going to school?
Do you "use" this job as a side??

There's soo many more positions you could make so much more $$$

We all need to re- evaluate what path
We are traveling

Go go travel that path
Just stop terrorizing us

The salon industry is a fical one

I TRUELY believe in my theory

IF YOU HAVE NEVER STOOD BEHIND
THE CHAIR YOU DON'T BELONG
GIVING HAIRDRESSERS ADVICE!!

You need a snap back
Someone needs to teach you
Open your mind
Listen and learn

How's that old saying

Master of everything
Knowledgable of none



No comments:

Post a Comment