Monday, July 15, 2013

THE TRANSITION

The transition from New York City to my hometown in Pennsylvania is horrible!

In NYC when I am here I feel luved, happy, content, I can conquer the world.

The international flare is amazing

The culture I bask in is superior

The energy is the most amazing

I can do anything

Discover a multitude of things on my
Bucket list
A writing class lecture
Culinary classes
Ice skating
Art
Fashion
Reading

When I'm in my hometown, I'm tormented by the toxic people there
Always causing me pain and problems.

Please, please, if your that miserable don't manifest reasons to attack me

If you made your bed now lay in it
You choose that coarse in life now deal with it. I am noo longer a part of it and don't want that.

When I left my marriage I told me x-husband, " I imagined my life to be so much more than what you can give me"

I have found that life here in New York City.
GOD BLESS



No comments:

Post a Comment