Wednesday, July 24, 2013

MY BIG BOSS

Today I meet with the guys that own my NYC salon.
I'm going to their consultation class
They put us through a sort of Dale Carnegie people skills class
BUT I wish it was that easy!!!

See my boss us to be an ACTOR
Before a hairstylist
So he feels everything we do behind our
Chair is a performance!
Which it surely is
But.....
IM NOT A SERIOUS PERFORMER!!!
I'm that comedian
I just can't give this guy
The performance he's looking for!!!
OMG!!
It's hell
He says "No one ever taught you the right
Performance while standing behind my chair."
WHAT???!!!!
I'm doing this 26yrs
And always had a large clientele
Isn't that what this is about??!!!
Numbers??
Totals???
Believe me I know how to make that
Client feel comfortable & luved!!
I'm a little insulted that I'm in this class

Ok, heading out soon
I'm going to do my best to get the hell
Out of this ACTING class!!!

All I want to do is stand behind my chair
Do some nice hair
Build a clientele
Make a nice yearly salary
And enjoy my life

Get off my damn back people!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment