Thursday, July 18, 2013

THE REAL HAIRDRESSER

I started this blog because I wanted to give the world a REAL view into a REAL hairstylists world. A real working behind my chair everyday hairstylist !!
What we really experience, endure.
How we work this. The people we meet, how we deal with the public on a daily bases.
Did you know there's only 2 professions in the world that people actually let them touch them? Us and doctors.
I hate to say this, but the average New Yorker has MESSY hair!
That, just got out of bed didn't do a freaken thing hair look!
That's what we are really dealing with!
Then on top of that, they have NOOO money to get the extra services done!
The average New Yorker has curly, unkept, nappy hair!
Not a surprise to me with half the population coming from Latin America.
They are not blowing drying everyday.
Like we do back in suburbia.
There's lots of hair to be fixed here.
So lets do it! Give me your hair, I will make you beautiful. Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment