Thursday, July 18, 2013

MOST REWARDING

Yesterday I had a client in my chair, in her late 40's early 50's, divorced, a little overweight, feeling the pains of aging Etc... From the Bronx.
She sat in my chair explained to me what she wanted.
When I first got her she looked dowdy, matranly
She of coarse has long one length hair
Letting her grey roots grow out and a shade of blonde on shaft and ends.
There's nothing I hate more, than 2-3 inches of grey regrowth!
Please people, WE are not our grandparents generation!!! Keep yourself
Looking good!! It makes you feel good about yourself!?
So anyway, she wanted to retain the length but add layers.
So I give her the Farrah Fawcett.
Which is your classic 90 degree layer cut.
But retaining her length.
After I was done with, of coarse one of my fantastic haircuts, WOW!! She looked GREAT!!!
I had transformed my girl into a little hotty!
After my cut I gave her your typical New York City blow dry, full, bouncy, soft curls.
I had transformed my gal sooo well she exclaimed!!
" I haven't felt this pretty in years!"
THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!!
This is what we do when we stand behind that chair!!
The luv I gave to that women, the connection we had was awesome!!
This is exactly why I wouldn't want to do anything else!!!
I was destined to be a New York City hairdresser!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Nice blog.. Would you like to follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete