Saturday, July 13, 2013

THE PROCLAIMED WITCH

I just ran into the witch
Yes, I said witch!
When I owned my old salon I had a stylist that informed me & my staff that she was a witch,
That's ok be what you want as long as it's not a bitch because Cinderella here lives in a delusional
world that ALLL other girls are as sweet and kind as myself
NOT!!!!!

The witch has been fired from every salon she gets hired at.
One would think after a lifelong career in the beauty industry
that she would eventually realize that its sooo not the salons she's
employed at
but that God awful personality she has.....

Anyway, I ended up firing the witch, bitch
had a few years of bad luck after she was gone!!
WHY???
I know why!!
that witch made a voodoo doll of me
and stabbed me in the heart every night
until my karma was served
and well served it was

My bad luck has come full circle

But now the circle has spiraled into joy, happiness
I am finally content and happy
that witch, bitch is still miserable

Who's karma bit who in the ass after all??!!!
NOOO more voodoo dolls baby, HAHA

BITE ME!!!

GOD BLESS
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment