Monday, July 8, 2013

OBSESSED

I have a client she's very very young.
I ran into her the other night at a favorite
Watering hole. We sat and chatted. She's completely obsessed with this guy who's a total loser!
My thing is, I felt her pain. I saw it in her face heard it in her words. I completely understood, we all get that crush on the good looking loser in our lifetimes. Maybe even happens a few times!
What makes this story different is my girlfriend stole him away!
Yes my cougar girlfriend met him awhile ago and they dated for awhile till my girlfriend dumped his loser a...!!!
Thank god!!
But this guy is sooo not worth anyone's attention. Especially these educated, smart, beautiful girls.
Sometimes it takes years to forget about a certain someone. Sad, but true.
It has only happened to me twice in my lifetime feeling this way over some guy that's soooo was not worth it.
My theory now is, if he can be so easily stolen away he never had feelings for you.
Let the loser right where he is! In the past, enjoying his own form of hell. Because no relationship is perfect and maybe he sits at home and thinks,
"Oh gosh, I'm with the wrong girl, I left a great girl go. Now I'm with Cruella DI Vil!"
Most people are unhappy in their relationships but stay out of "comfort"
It's just easier to stay than be alone.
This client is young and her tears bothered me. I sooo wish her prince would find her sooner than later and this loser wouldn't even be a thought in her mind anymore!
You do forget them eventually. Life goes on and they become a dim light.
If your lucky those that have hurt you really bad are completely deleted from any thought process to never be thought about again!
But don't worry, karma is getting them,
Remember what I said, their living in their own hell, probably thinking about you and how he should have never left YOU go!
Now, get out there and ROCK the world!! Leave that loser behind and go
Find your Prince Charming!!!
Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment