Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TRUST = LOVE

When I'm at the salon I meet new people all the time. For example, last week I was sitting outside on the bench by the salon catching some sun. A women came walking up to the salon and her and I connected?!
As she walked towards me we made eye contact?
Who was this beautiful women?? I thought to myself.
Lord and behold she NEW Me!!!
She remembered me from when I owned my own salon!!
I did her daughters hair for first Holy Communion !! YEARS AGO!!! Her daughter now being 16-17!!
She had come that morning to the salon to meet with my owner to talk about advertising.
The circle of life is a strange game.
To meet this charming, loving, warm and
Fuzzy personality was a hilite in my day!
To be lucky enough to meet her twice in my life a hidden blessing.
I TRUELY believe we are all to meet for a reason.
This sales rep girl and I connected
Twice in a lifetime!
It's a sign, we were meant to be friends!
She was a PLEASURE, her personality was exactly the kind of people I want to soo have in my circle.
I hope you all are soo lucky to put a smile on someone's face today and have them think as you walk away.....
What a pleasure it was to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment