Thursday, July 25, 2013

STARVING ARTIST

There's sooo many of us that come New York City looking for a better life.

No matter how one defines that:
A better job
To make a higher salary
Success
Fame
Power
Happiness

I do know this, I have met ALOT of wonderful souls here
All on the same page I'm on
When they speak
It's as though their reading my mind!!

Most of my friends here are all foreigners
Have come to my country looking for a better lifestyle
Their stories all unique and so interesting
What brought them here....

I'm glad their here and I'm glad their apart of my life
They have all enriched my little smart ass Americana attitude for the better

The only thing....
If I ever have more money than I do now
I'm going to turn around and give to them ALL!!!!!

They were there for me in bad times
I can pay it back!!






No comments:

Post a Comment