Sunday, July 28, 2013

DATING AFTER DIVORCE

I'm divorced
I don't date anyone that my children don't care for!
Why would I stay with someone they don't like?!
That person might have to be a future step-parent

My girlfriend dated a guy for a few years
Her kids HATED the guy
She eventually smartened up
He's gone!!
Her kids are happy as shit!!

I haven't put anyone in my children's lives in years!
They have told me they don't like me dating people that treat me like crap

Their dad, well he's another story
He has no choice but to stay
My kids sooo are not happy
Their dad picked a women over them!

I would never do that

Please please people
If your children don't like your
Significant other
Your a package
Find someone that it will all blend
Blends well

Don't you think it's a "sign"??!!!
If your kids are screaming at you
He/she's an asshole??!!
HELLO!!!

Your just stupid
Really stupid

You just can't be alone can you??

Ssshhh, by the way,
YOUR KIDS SOOO DISLIKE YOUR OTHER HALF!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment