Thursday, July 11, 2013

SECRET SHOPPING

I have secret shopped a few other salons, just like I said I would.

And of coarse the biggest mistake I
Witness is NOT being greeted well into
The establishment!

It's as though the morons running the front desk just don't get it!

Wake up!!

It's about a warm introduction, it's your
Gosh darn business jerk offs!!

It's that first sell, YOU!! YOUR BUSINESS, what kind of vibe you are presenting!!???

I Have not experienced warm & fuzzy.

It's like Safari my general manager
From Dramatics said, " When I go into a business I want to be greeted with kindness and be luved."

I'm telling you all, Dale Carnegie doesn't teach condescending bitch!

There are NOOO great people skill classes teaching that theory!

If you can't work with the public then
Stay hidden away in a cubical office all by yourself.

It's ok, not everyone can stand on stage and perform for the crowd.

Some of you need to be behind the scenes, running the show for those of us who have mastered the performance .

Every great Broadway theater has stage hands.

And if that's who you are it's ok,
But realize that. Don't torcher me with your god awful attitude when I come to your business.

Smile, say hello, luv your clients,
They are your Bread and Butter

Feed them luv

Keep the machine well oiled, and see
Where it takes you

Travel into the STARS
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment