Saturday, July 20, 2013

SUBWAY RIDE

Whenever I'm on the train I look at hair and clothing. I'm looking at what REAL New Yorkers do to their hair and what their wearing.
Now remember our apartments are sooo expensive.
We live in one of the most expensive real-estate places in the world!!!
The average apartment costing a minimum $3000 a month.
So we are always on a budget, and careful of every penny.
And although we live among the famous stars and even work with them
We are not soo lucky to have their salary.
But most of us do our best with our wardrobes.
New Yorkers their hair is another thing
A lot of you are just killing me with your "Grudge" look.
Theirs a lot of you, you really need to sit in my chair!
Your in desperate need of deep conditioning services, a good haircut and style!!
Please people, quit with the statement
"I DON'T HAVE TIME!" Well yaaa, and it looks like it!!???
Really??!!
Is that the image you want to project ???












No comments:

Post a Comment