Wednesday, October 29, 2014

LIFE OF A SKINNY GIRL

The one thing with being skinny is just can't eat a lot
Going to a smorgasbord for me is a nightmare there is nooo way I'm going back for 2nds or 3rds, I'm lucky to finish what's on my plate
Even eating a basic peanut butter and jelly sandwich can fill my hunger cravings for hours
Hell! I can't even eat a whole sandwich 
Sooo many restaurants serving too big of portion sized! 
There needs to be designed a restaurant and menu for the Skinny girl palette 
I just can't eat all this food
I even had an old boyfriend who eventually was annoyed at my eating habits that after taking me out to a fine Dinning establishment and after seeing I couldn't eat no more than a quarter of my meal announced, " I'm never taking you out to Dinner again!"
Well.....
I think you all know what I did with this charming, obnoxious, rude ex-boyfriend..... Lol
I think he's married to a pleasantly plump gal that I'm sure finishes her meals

 



No comments:

Post a Comment