Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Advice from the 94 year old

We had a ninety-four year old client in the salon the other day. She looked amazing! I even said to myself, she's fibbing. She was articulate, witty, and charming. Born and raised in New York City. She did say she moved to West Chester County for a bit in her life but was too bored in suburbia. West Chester County is an area north of New York City, where all city folk aspire to move to, to raise their children. It's like my hometown. Sprawling homes on nice acre lots. With country clubs to join, exquisite shopping malls and school districts that are nationally ranked. Blah blah blah.
Anyway, this was her main advice. I soo enjoyed her. God Bless
"You should always be open to change and constantly evolve. You should look for challenges, and don't stay on the same road forever. Keep it constantly moving."
I love it. This is soo me, soo what I do and follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment