Friday, May 24, 2013

Single Mom

It's just down right hard being a single mom. Ugh. My youngest son just isn't making it through. We sat today and he cried I talked and he cried some more.
I said to him, what do you want me to do?
I will leave New York if you want me to. I can always go back after you go away to college. I said to him, it's all about you. No one else. I just don't know what to do for this child. He has everything he needs???
He has a car, he's able to go and do the things he likes. He just cried The whole time. I do know after our talk, he's upset that his dad doesn't pay attention to him. Thanx to his new lovely wife, who has never had children but knows all. Mmhh interesting, listen chicks, having nieces and nephews just doesn't count or compare. They go home to the real mom and dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment