Saturday, May 25, 2013

Off To Work We Go

Our salon in the upper east side attracts a monajatwa of different working class characters. Their either working in the finance world, ESPN, one of the many talk shows that are produced in town, actors and actress. Wives, husband, moms, daughter, sons of someone famous. We get people that work on Broadway, write for tv shows, write Broadway plays, famous artist etc.... List goes on. I was never interested in famous people, I don't read those goofy magazine about them, hell I don't watch tv so with that said how would I even know who's who?!
Last summer I cut Sergey Brin's hair and didn't even know who he was! Must have made him feel sooo good!! Lol
I didn't know he was Russian, that's why he probably came to that salon. That's when I worked in Mid-Town for those god awful Russians!!! Eeewewhh, horrible just ghastly!!
I'm now on my way back into New York. It's early Saturday morning. Back to the grind. Sooo luv it! LETS DO SOME HAIR!!! WOO HOOO!!!!
Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment