Friday, May 24, 2013

Dirty Dancing

The medium I spoke to yesterday said the music card came up first. Mmmmhhh, she did explain what this ment. She said every opportunity I should expose myself to music. the most significant thing she said was, "pay attention to any song that shows up multiple times in a day. If theres a song you hear in the car, then in the grocery store, then in the salon. It has meaning. Huh??? unbeliavable. What was uncanny about this was I just had this happen last week! The theme song to Dirty Dancing wouldn't leave my head all day!!! And I don't mean to offend anyone, and I know I will, but right now I HATE THAT MOVIE!!!! Don't get me wrong, I luv Patrick Swayze, but I think I just watched the movie sooo many times, I'm just done. She said whenever this happens it has meaning. I just can't figure out how my life and this song coincide. Well here it is. I will listen and try to figure it out. I have a client/girlfriend that is always in tune with me. I'll contact her she will let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment