Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Forest Hills, Queens

My Narc came back. He always does.
Proclaiming he can't be without me! Haha
My narc is funny. I know he disappears to date other women. He must think I'm a dumb blonde, my boy from Queens. He struts his stuff, shows his New York swagger to me, terrorizes me, proclaims I'm the luv of his life, he soo wants to be with me. Then disappears to terrorize some other women. It's actually funny.
My narc is quit the charmer, tall, thin, good looking and younger than me. But he knows it. I think he also realizes he really doesn't have my heart and just likes to terrorize me. That's ok, because I luv to
Terrorize him. When we were together the other day he said, " you get me soo mad, with the shit you do and say, I just drives me crazy, but I sooo want to be with you!"
My narc is a little anal, and can't take my gypsy ways. I always attract the anal boys. Their opposite of me and opposites do attract!! Lol
I really adore my narc, but don't see us together forever. He sooo needs a submissive girl and there's nothing about me that is that. I won't be cooking for you babe. Eating out is sooo much better.
Oh hum. My poor narc. Should I, could I??? NOOO I think I'll let him be for the nite. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment