Wednesday, May 29, 2013

THE RAW TRUTH

HOW I AM SUPPOSE TO FEEL, when your boyfriend of a year just walks away from you. The man in my life that I trusted, who should have protected me, who kept telling me " I'm madly in luv with you."
Damn it! We were together every waking minute, and actually every none waking minute! Just saying.
Who does this to someone?! Who plays with someone's heart like this?! Especially after we just both came out of long time marriages!!! WHO!!
Who leaves their girlfriend of a year for a stranger?!!! Because she wasn't a stranger!! Betrayal is a terrible thing to try to digest.
HOW COULD I HAVE LEFT THIS HAPPEN! This so called boyfriend of mine didn't protect me, didn't luv me. He should've just taken a baseball bat and slammed me with it!! Thats equivalent to the blow I've taken with this tragic luv. He played me for a fool! For one year, I thought I was building something with someone. I had NEVER given my ALL to anyone in my whole life!
I ASK THE WORLD, REALLY!
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL!!!??


No comments:

Post a Comment