Sunday, May 26, 2013

The End

I finally figured it out. I now no why it was so easy for him to walk away from our relationship. He didn't love me. It was her he loved. He most likely loved "her" from the time he met her. By the time he finally broke it off with me his heart was already out of the relationship. Done, finished. Because he sooo wanted to be with the shadow women.
I was sooo used. This jerk off used me!
He didn't want to be alone. So kept me, used me, mentally abused me.
Everything I did was wrong. He came up with every excuse, to break it off.
I don't like this. I don't like how you are with your children. I don't like this about your personality. The excuses were endless. I was called crazy. I was called everything. He made me feel crazy.
There's still many hurtful profound statements from this tragic love that roll around in my head. Another big one was, I was always getting accused of flirting too much. Which, I was not doing! I have never been like that! I don't chase any man, let alone am a big flirt!
This was also said to me, " I would go off to work and and not know where you would be, or what you were doing."
WOW!! Who thinks like that?! We had already been together for a year! Who acts and thinks like that?! If he still didn't trust me after a year, then I should have questioned everything. Mental stability
Being one of them.
I do remember whenever I would bash her and her cronies I was hung up on! All signs that I was too stupid to notice! She was there in the back ground.
They were both waiting for each other. Makes me sick, when how all this was going on behind my back. Soo sad. I soo didn't deserve any of it. That's what hurts sooo much. I had left a twenty year bad marriage and then got abused again.
He could have cared less what he was doing to me emotionally. As long as he got what he wanted.
She has never been married, had no children, but has been in three ten year
Relationships. Wow, he was soo impressed with this! Well guess what idiot
When you really think about her track record, her three ten relationships are equivalent to three marriages in most people books. But his dick is getting wet and he's too stupid to open his eyes to see it this way. She seems to do her change up every ten years? What's that about. Mmmhhh, so in ten years she will be bored and tired of the old grey hair bald guy and by that time he's sixty he will be single I guess again. Lol
I say she's using him for his house.
Gossip has it, no one is quit sure why she is with him. I was told he is soo beneath her snot ass standards. What, someone even said was when he opens his mouth to talk, he can't hold a conversation, and the Pennsylvania Dutch accent is just awful.
Most of you probably ask yourself why I hold onto this, after reading my own stuff I ask myself the same thing! This guy was not the luv of my life! He was a narcissistic abuser.
The mind fuck damage is now over!
Between my ex-husband and him calling me god awful names, accusing me of things I am not. I'm done. These two morons can believe in their own stupidity
I actually have a more soft heart towards my ex-husband and his wife because they have a conscience.
I have no pity for arrogant, condescending bitch. Like I said before,
Who leaves sweet Cinderella for Cruella Da Vil??!! THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN HARD BUTTER YOU CAN NOT SPREAD !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment