Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Damaged

We are all damaged in someway. For some reason certain people that have crossed my path have made sure to totally annihilate me. I have no idea why. I'm just this sweet and kind person just trying to get through life like everyone else. All your words have hurt me. Being called "just a dumb hairdresser" really hurts me. Another profound one was
"Your everything I'm not looking for"
What kind of monsters say these things to someone? I hope no one ever has to endure hateful words like I have in the last four years of my life.
I'm sooo glad the women you have all found are just sooo wonderful! Ya right!!
Good luck with that. Who takes pride in what you have? You should be ashamed of yourself. But you don't see yourself for what you really are!! Damaged souls
GOD BLESS





No comments:

Post a Comment