Sunday, May 26, 2013

Listening

It's funny to hear peoples conversations when they don't realize others are listening. Right now I'm sitting at a lovely cafe, a few tables away are two young girls, maybe in their twenties. The one girl is talking about her parents. She just said
"Isn't it funny what they try to project onto you, what they want you to do, I don't want to do that.! She's talking about how her parents want her to marry someone she doesn't want to marry. She said
"That's not what I want." I don't love him "I want to be with someone I love"
I luv people! They are soo interesting. I love to hear the hard core truth, what really lies within. This girl that is talking about what she envisions for her life is awesome! I remember being twenty something and wondering where my life was gonna go. She has my theory, she just said, " I'd rather be alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment