Monday, May 20, 2013

Abuse

I know you were verbally, mentally and physically abused as a child. You think you have broken the pattern. But you have not. You may not be mirroring the same abuse you received and saw growing up. But it still comes out in the wash. It hangs there on the wash line. Exposed. Airing your dirty laundry out is something you hate. You think it's hidden in the dryer. You think your a "private" person. Your funny. Your form of abuse was not hidden from me. You hate me because I figured it out! Instead of hitting me you abused me with your narcissists
Mind f.... Controlling attitude. I got it. It killed me. I sooo didn't deserve any of it. Especially since I just spent twenty years in an unhappy marriage. I soo deserved to have found someone who was going to be good to me, treat me kind, protect me, luv me. I was so blind. The message couldn't have been any clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself then make a change. (MJ)
I was a victim of a selfish kind of love,
A willow deeply scared, someone's broken heart, and a washed out dream.
They follow the pattern, because they got no place to hide.
I met someone else who was abused. It took her ten years to heal she told me. She has finally found happiness again and is planning her wedding.
I've been to counseling the counselor told me the same thing. Abuse in this form hits you to the core. It's ok, take your time and heal. The abuser is gone. Let him abuse the next stupid girl. Now is your time........ Heal





No comments:

Post a Comment