Monday, May 27, 2013

ARTICULATE THOUGHTS

You put on a good show
You put on a hell of a good show

I've watched the pattern
I've watched the pattern before

You ambushed the shit out of me
And thought I was going to sit there
And take it and cry.... NO MORE!!

I will not aloud it to happen anymore

I'll be nice I'll play the game

Maybe you will sacrifice your integrity
For everything
But I will not sacrifice my integrity

You maintain this Versaced that your some kind of socialite and it doesn't matter who gets in your way

It's all about you
Your image
OMG! What are people going to think

Head games

Two dogs together
A lot of grandiosity going on in that
Relationship

She has a history there

The progression in that relationship is reaching a conscendo

What goes around
Comes around


Who knows what's going on underneath
The disguise of that relationship
The disguise that everything is wonderful
Guess we all will find out
When it all blows apart

Mass of denial

You don't have your crap together either

You abused me
Ridiculed me

Totally obnoxious to me
He is so redundant

She's a Legend in here own mind

She makes her own reality
They don't care who gets hurt

What kind of message is this
Saying about two people
Who are together

There is no point in dealing with it

I think it's bizarre

I use to runaway
I don't runaway anymore
I retaliate

Sooo DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment