Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Beautiful People

When I worked in mid-town I got to service more transients and tourists. There was one women I met she was in town working for an airline. She came to my salon for cut and color. While with me she exclaimed. " You all are soo thin and beautiful, are all you such beautiful people? I called home to my husband last nite and said, they are all soo thin. I feel soo fat and ugly in this environment.
Poor girl, then to get me as her stylist
She probably just wanted to go back to her hotel room and shove her finger down her throat! Tehe. I mean, last summer I weighed maybe the most ninety pounds!
Poor thing, she was from Hawaii and most of those women are a little on the short chubby side.
She said, "don't you people eat?!!"
No luv we don't, and really, you should take a break from that activity as well.
NOOO, we no eat. We are too busy working our bums off and shoving each other down the subway stairs to eat!!
Eat?!! WTH??!!! Who eats???
Kiss kiss xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment