Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The ghost

I just found the ghost tonite. He/she made themselves present this evening when I got home. A little lite activity I have had. When they first made their presence known I yelled right back!!! I'm a bitch! Don't mess with me after a long day when I'm tired and grumpy!!! I was coming down the stairs and they where causing some activity behind me! I didn't give it even a second, I turned around and just yelled. They just through my business cards all over the place even the cat stopped to look. I'm going to tell this bitch ass ghost, "look, don't mess with a New Yorker, you don't know which side of the fence you will find yourself on!!!!" Oh ya, that's right, their already on the wrong side of the fence!!!!!! I'm calling it a nite. If you pull something else Mr. Ghost I'll have the priest here faster than you can say CASPER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment