Tuesday, May 28, 2013

West Chester County/NY

I have an old gal client that comes to me every week for a wash and a blowout. Her and I are very in tune with each other and really connect.
We have the same interests and morals. The whole time she is in my chair it's like the rest of the salon has gone away. That's how much we are in our own little conversation world.
She told me her old hairdresser, who lives and works in West Chester County, never used a brush like mine on her hair. I said well how old is he. She says sixty-eight. I start to laugh. AAAHHHH I soo get it. Yes, the "old school hairdressers" didn't use these new round brushes that hold heat.
They used a Denim brush, paddle brush or the "classic" vent brush.
I miss my vent brush! I actually worked at a salon for a bit in the city that the owner actually told me, "if I ever see you use a vent brush on anyone again I'll throw it in the East River!!!"
I should've beaten him with my vent brush!! How dare you! How dare you not let me create with what tool I feel fit to use
Moron!!
Maybe the round brush doesn't make the world go round!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment