Friday, May 24, 2013

The famous Medium

I have a friend who's a famous medium. She does what the Long Island Medium gal does (Theresa Caputo) she even has a show on animal planets where they conduct investigations into haunted places. The police even use her for some murder cases they just can't figure out. She has actually found many murdered victims.
The other day she referred me to a medium that she went to. Because you know a medium can't do her own readings. Doesn't work like that.
So I contacted this gal and had a reading done. WOW!!! Blown away I was !!! This was the first reading I ever had done over the phone. This woman was not only dead on, but very inspirational and charming. Her and I from the minute we spoke we connected. Which is important because I've been to some really bad readers that the vibes between us were bad.
This reader has clients that are famous movie stars.
High position Wall Street CEO's and business men contact her for financial advice.
This is what she told me. Starting immediately I'm to go into a period of "nesting", until the summer solstice begins. I'm to relax, do yoga, enjoy a massage go for a pedicure, listen to music, detoxify. Just take time for myself. And not make any major decisions right now. Ok, I get this. I sooo need some down time.
Next she picks up on "the major life trauma!" F..... I start to cry. Now I know this chick is not fake. She starts to dwell into what's going on in my heart, She hits it dead on!!! She says
You've had a major blow to your heart, you can't shake this, your not getting over this. This person has hurt you immensely.
The things that were said and done to you don't leave your mind. You dwell on the hurtful words that have been said to you. She tells me, I'm going to teach and help you to release this. These people were toxic. She starts explaining the universe theory. Which I first learned about this year. Don't through negative into the universe. I soo do that! She said every time a negative thought comes to you say, "NO, I will not think that way, only positive thoughts, you will be amazed how the universe will bring you good things by doing this" I finally say to her, I just can't release this. The hurt was beyond anything I've ever experienced. I just can't believe that he could have discarded me with out a blink of an eye?! Has no concern how I'm doing, am I ok. Nothing. I was left so quickly for this other woman, how could someone I was soo close to just turn and walk away and not care? I'm in complete schock and bewilderment. I truly have encounter evil.
Her reply is quit interesting. She begins to tell me. When you experience love this deep and strong and struggle for months even years over someone that means you two have had past lives together. So she does a past life reading on me, only to discover this. She says " I see you two have been together many times in your past lives, the last time you two were together was in Rome, where upon YOU left him, you were the one to end the relationship. I see in your story together he could not bare to live without you, being soo luv sick over you, he takes his own life. Now it has come full circle. In this life you two once again are put together. This time he leaves you. Now you are the one luv sick and can't live without him. But I hear, see, and feel, you are a very strong women. You would never even think of taking your life. You will take this tragic love experience and spin it. You will be helping others with your story. Because you know there's MANY people like you out there. Hurt and bewildered over tragic love losses.
Now she finally asks me the first question. By this point she has no idea what I look like, who I am, what I do for a living. She says to me, "what do you do for a living?" I'm a hairdresser.
She says "AAAHHHH, that's how you council and help people, from behind your chair! I get it! I want you to know you are a natural at this. Your loving, kind, caring attitude helps people. You console them, you listen. This is your calling in life.
I see in the cards a very promising future. And EVERYONE likes a happy ending. You will be getting your happy ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment