Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I HATE MY KITCHEN


Look at me
I should help other people out
But all I want to to is to think about meee
Yes, it's just about me today
And I don't really have time to help 
Someone else out because 
I just want to focus on me
I just want to be with my partner ALL the time 
I wish we lived on an Island so everyone 
Would just stop bothering us!
People???
I don't want other people around
I want to just isolate us as a couple
GOSH DANG
People stay away from my partner
I don't want someone else to steal them away from me 
Things have changed???
I can't CONTROL my partner
Why do they want to go out with their
Friends when their in a committed 
Relationship
How dare they want to do things without me!!
Yes, I need to stop this
Or someone is going to steal them away from me!
My partner is sooo beautiful 
But I like this
I like having what everyone wants
But I'm terrified 
My partner is just sooo beautiful, so successful
I know the WHOLE WORLD wants them
I want them because it makes meeee 
Feel sooo good about myself
Having low self esteem sucks
And this makes me feel worthy
Look what I have 
I'm soo lucky I've NEVER had a partner 
Like this in my WHOLE LIFE
Didn't I get sooo lucky
But I'm soo scared they leave me
What would I do 
I need to work on secretly conniving to Keep  them
My partner is sooo beautiful
I'm soo scared someone better than me meets them and they dumb me and I'm alone
Oh my Gosh! I can NEVER be alone !!
I must do whatever it takes to keep them 
But I got to get a handle on this
I must control them
Their not aloud to go anywhere without me 
I'm just soo scared
Yes, I got to really  control them
They are not aloud to BE without me
Or someone will take them away
They must be told I am the only one their aloud to be with
I must isolate us
It's work, then home with me
I will keep my partner from society
I must give them the rules
3 strikes your out and then I move unto 
Someone else because you know I'm a 
Narcissist and I ALWAYS need constant supply. 
And by the way.... I hate my kitchen!!

#IN THE MIND OF A NARCISSIST 



No comments:

Post a Comment