Friday, February 21, 2014

IN THE LIFE OF A DIVORCEE

I think all my readers know I'm on a dating sight
Well.....
Beyond interesting this sight is
I don't mean to be shallow
But for my age I look very young
Like 10 yrs younger than what I am
With that being said 
I'm not looking for my man to look like my father!
I don't do "old" 
And I'm not looking to be anyone's mother
I'm already a mother to two charming boys
And really the question is....
How can I be a good mother when I'm too busy being a wife or a girlfriend?!!
AAAHHH, you women with no children 
You need to take care of these old guys 
For me
I'm looking for someone my age
That has a intelligence
Character
Has hair
All his teeth
And slim!!
I'm not looking to date men my fathers age 
I'm going to have to change my profile
"No flat tires need to apply!" 
CIAO



No comments:

Post a Comment