Friday, February 28, 2014

SLAMMING IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK

Let me share this analogy with you what my narcissist did to me.....
My narcissist cheated on me, lied to me and disrespected me and us as a couple. 
The pain and hurt he would spew unto me just horrible. But I forgave it. 
  Here's my analogy.....
My narcissist had a heart attack when we were together. That night of his heart attack I should have shown him the same respect he showed me the night he cheated on me. (Try none)
I should have said, I don't care about you, I'm not helping you and I don't respect you enough to give one rats a*** if you live or die! And walked away. 
Because that's the low class respect I got from him.... None.  A big fat nothing. 
But this wasn't an average relationship 
This was a relationship with a self-centered narc. He had no respect for me. But I was to come running for him during a major life crisis. I was the only one there for him that night, no family would come, nobody would come. I should have walked out that hospital that night and used the same ignorant words he spewed to me the day after he admitted to his night of cheating, "I'm not married to you! I'm leaving, I don't care what happens to you!" 
But no because I'm a person of character, respect, and I'm sorry to say, it makes me sick to say it, I happened to love him very much and wanted to be there for him. 
My narc would give none of this respect in return.
And this is what they do. I'm a different person now. I have more of an abrasive attitude. From here on in, anyone that disrespects  me, your getting an New York attitude! Have I had enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment