Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

The whole thing is....
I know exactly who I am
And I'm working on fixing my problems
Are you?
It's tough to be an angel these days

I went to church for years

I never heard anyone speak of the devil

But when he crossed my path.....

I was not "In-tune"
I was not vigilant 
I was under educated
Under exercised 


 Unfortunately I was sleeping with the enemy
Every night I would lay in my devils arms
My enemy had a plan for me 

The devil hates anyone that tries to do good 

I'm telling you, good things don't always fall on you

The only thing my devil wanted to do to me was beat me up
The more he beat me up
The happier he was

My devil would say, " if you go out into the world I'll beat you up!"

After I was beaten till I couldn't be beaten 
No more

The devil left me for dead

There I would lay, dead and bleeding in the cold snow

My clothing ripped
My hair tasseled & matted 
My blood on every part of my body

I laid there and cried

I would call out and ask, "God why have you left me?"

God would reply, "Come here and I will build you up"

Next time the Devil whispers lies of sweet nothing's to you....leave!!

I'm going to teach you how from now on 
Exercise your authority against the Devil

Authority has a walk
Authority has a posture 
Authority has a way it holds it's head high
Authority has a way it looks at people
Authority has a way it talks to people 

Now, from here on in.....
You my girl will exercise your authority

You will stand firm
Be vigilant 
Be strong
And not just for you, but for others as well

Resist the enemy
Be well balanced
Be well temperate 
Live carelessly 
Not foolishly
Stand firm

Come here, I will build you up
You will live the ultimate life



No comments:

Post a Comment