Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A GREAT CUT

Lets talk pet peeves 
One of my biggest pet peeves as a hairdresser is not washing a clients hair!
I'm sorry
I'm really sorry that I might be upsetting your AppleCart or your hairdresser comfort zone
But this is a personal issue with meeee
I really believe you can't get a great cut without washing a clients hair
End of story
Squirting a clients hair with the water bottles doesn't work for me
In some states it's actually a law
You are required to shampoo every clients hair.....
Look, I'm an Artist
That palate i put my work on needs a beginning and a great end
And if I need that palate completely saturated with water, shampoo and conditioner that's what I want
Remember, I'm a "seasoned" stylist
We seasoned stylist got this down 
This is like second nature to us older 
Hairdresser 
And I'm a mom
So as a older, seasoned stylist you get a motherly love and approach to your time with me behind my chair 
I got this down 
So please sit down and enjoy your shampoo
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment