Friday, February 21, 2014

BROKEN TO HEALING

I'm writing about solutions that I found and implemented in my life so I could be a whole person again and live in wholeness & freedom. 

My Blog posts are about my life as a divorced women, a single mom, a hairdresser & now a writer. Working in two very different worlds. 

The excitement of living and working in a major world city and the unhappiness coming home to a small closed-minded community.

My Blog posts are about my journey. An awakening trying to figure who I am and what I want out of my life after a divorce. 

My quest and search would teach me and open my eyes to things I had never been exposed to. 

The realization of all the lies that were thrown at me, and about the world and myself. It's amazing how people sooo uncultured soo uneducated soo lacking in character can think their sooo special. 

This is my story of my life after divorce. 
Getting into an abusive rebound relationship, picking myself back up and trying to take baby-steps at moving forward. 

There would be no Epiphany's, no realizations no empathy or compassion from my narcissist. But this I'm now told is how they operate. It wasn't them doing anything wrong, my God no! It was YOU. 
Gee Tracy, how stupid are you....
Don't you realize you made me realize your 
Everything I'm not looking for. I wasn't looking for sweet and kind. I was looking for condescending Beotch to be my mother. Yes, you stupid silly piece of shit. 
I always had to take care of you! I wanted someone to take care of all my selfish wants and needs. Feed my ego, stroke my low self esteem. 

And these are the words of my narcissist.

These are only some of the words my clinical psychologist would be blown away with!

And this is my story of surviving narcissist abuse. And all awhile this horrible person and relationship would put me on a quest
A quest for answers and a journey that would make me reach out to the world. To you my Blog readers. I now know there's many me's out there. Wounded warriors 
Of this form of abuse. 

Sometimes I say to myself, if only I would had been so humanly cruel and projected such verbal, mental, sexual harm on my narcissist so they could feel my pain. 

My therapist says, there's no use they will always blame you and never take responsibility. As long as they have what they want they don't give a shit about how you feel. They don't care how anyone feels! Not even their own flesh and blood! 
It's all about me and what I deserve. Once I make up my mind, I stand my ignorant ground. 

In the end, all of this is, what makes up my story. A quest to seek out help and educate myself on narcissus abuse so everyone can recognize the ticking time bomb before its devastating explosion on all of our lives. 

This is a contribution to my understanding 
Of being broken and my process for healing

The secret is, DON'T GIVE UP!!!

I know we lost  some to suicide do to the after affects of narcissist abuse.

DON'T GIVE UP!!! DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!

OR THE PIECE OF SHIT ABUSERS HAVE WON!!!

YOUR NOT BROKEN!!! THE ONLY PERSON THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED IS THEM!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment