Sunday, February 23, 2014

SHOP GIRL

Hairdresser advice:
You can't keep changing salons
In suburbia America
Or you will never build a clientele 
You need to hunker down some where
And build a great clientele 
Or if you do move 
You need to stay within a three mile radius 
Of where you were
Because suburbia Americans don't like Change!!!
They can't handle it

Now my shop girl life in the city is different 
Its such a bus stop city
Building a clientele is impossible!
People just live there for a little then move 
Most salons have enough walk in anyway 
There's no need to worry about moving around

Now the only trouble is......

This shop girl can't decide where to open her next cute little salon
Do I rebuild my life in suburbia 
Or do I go back full time to the love of my life......

?????

New York I miss your full time presence
Face it shop girl
Your just miserable here
These people here are miserable 

I really feel like Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama 


No comments:

Post a Comment